Publications by Arnd Allert
“Negotiating successfully in small and mid-sized M&A transactions“
The book, “Erfolgreich verhandeln bei M&A Transaktionen im Mittelstand“ (Negotiating Successfully in Small and Mid-Sized M&A Transactions) was published in July 2014. This book by our founder Arnd Allert is based on over 100 successful transactions in a field that generally receives little media attention but which has taken on increasing importance in Germany The sale of companies and business units in the mid-sized sector.
Arnd Allert provides an easily readable guide to all the phases, steps and essential details associated with the negotiation process. It is entirely focused on offering practical advice for negotiations and includes simple descriptions of the most important negotiating methods and other specialised information.
You can order this practical guide online. Those who read the book also have an opportunity to request useful check lists from the author.
Negotiating successfully in small and mid-sized M&A transactions
Arnd Allert - 6.January 2016
Company sales in crisis
Successful strategies for maintaining value
Hardcover edition - 30 July 2007
Modern Reorganisation Management
Reorganisation concepts, finance instruments, insolvency proceedings, liability risks, labour law and conducting negotiations
Hardcover edition - 22 September 2017
Other Publications from Arnd Allert
- Audio: Was ist „Mittelstand“? (3,217.59 KB)
- Leseprobe White-Paper: Was ist „Mittelstand“? (107.60 KB)
- Audio: Unternehmensverkauf im Mittelstand (5,585.75 KB)
- Leseprobe White-Paper: Unternehmensverkauf im Mittelstand (74.74 KB)
- Audio: Was sind werteorientierte Unternehmenstransaktionen? (4,527.79 KB)
- Leseprobe White-Paper: Was sind werteorientierte Unternehmenstransaktionen? (73.78 KB)
- Audio: Unternehmenskauf im Mittelstand (7,074.73 KB)
- Leseprobe White-Paper: Unternehmenskauf im Mittelstand (86.01 KB)
Of course we are also available for any questions or concerns you may have in connection with the purchase or sale of medium-sized companies and in particular in dealing with company succession.