e.g. Exiting of a partner or new goals
Which scenarios/partners would be ideal?
Initial offer of the investor search
Goals can be achieved.
Successfully implementing minority shareholdings
These situations happen more often than you may think. A previous partner wants to sell his shares in the company. Or a business has new potential that needs to be pre-funded or backed up with additional resources.
So that the company can continue to be developed in peace, the shareholders are looking for an investor who enters into their company operationally or only as a financial partner with a minority stake. Your ideal new partner would bring complementary goals and resources in the form of financing and/or know-how.
If one of these situations applies to you, we will look for the investor that suits your situation, your values and your corporate culture - and for which a minority stake as well as for you is an effective instrument.
- Strategic investors from upstream or downstream value creation stages
- New partners looking for market entry in Germany
- Financial investors, who together with you, make the company fit for a later sale
- Financial investors as "temporary partners" who allow you to repurchase the shares after the common objective has been achieved
- Financial investors who, as so-called evergreen investors, permanently seek a risk-adequate investment