What we do for you
Responsibility for Lifetime Achievements
As an owner-managed financial advisory firm for value-based corporate transactions, Allert & Co. specializes in M&A as well as corporate finance consulting for medium-sized businesses. With more than 100 consistently successful transactions since 2003, Allert & Co. is a sought-after specialist in the market for fast and discreet sales of business operations, companies, and company assets not listed on stock exchanges.
Our excellent reputation and the high acceptance of our firm as a discreet, loyal partner of integrity for medium sized enterprises and the “financial community” at all times are based on our capacity to combine comprehensive expertise, ultimate commitment, and negotiating strength for our clients and the achievement of goals. Last but not least, this includes a profound understanding of how our counterparts think and feel.
For this very reason, Allert & Co. is a sought-after and leading player for classic entrepreneurial succession situations as well as for sales in the most difficult economic situations. From the outset, the concept of value orientation has stood for us not only for calculation and valuation in numerical form, but also for the philosophy we advocate, namely that decency, human, ethical and social values are the foundation of sustainable economic success.
In this light, every single mission takes center stage at Allert & Co.
- Bank-independent M&A consultant for transactions in over-the-counter situations
- Sought-after for discreet and prompt transactions
- Sell/buy side / national / cross-border
- Comprehensive operational and financial expertise
- Strategic and creative, excellent negotiation skills
- Conservative “best owner philosophy”
- Proven experts for crisis and insolvency transactions