We find the quickest route to where you want to go
No conflicts of interest
We know what to keep in mind with distressed M&A
The goal is to secure company survival
Insolvency Administrators and Trustees
Allert & Co. for Insolvency Administrators and Trustees
For more than a decade we have been successfully assisting insolvency administrators, management, entrepreneurs and leading companies into a new future through successful transactions.
Working quietly and reliably in the background - we have 15 years of experience in learning the ins and outs of insolvency proceedings and how to sell businesses during the course of court-ordered restructurings. In order to preserve values and to safeguard the survival of businesses and jobs we are sovereign, independent of banks, individually and quickly we find practicable solutions especially in time-critical situations!
- Expertise in selling unprofitable companies
- Value-maximizing sales process
- Structured investor processes during normal insolvency- and § 270a and § 270b InsO (Bankruptcy Act) proceedings
- Concentration on reaching quick and reliable conclusion
- Certified under DIN ISO 9001:2015, reliable and complete documentation of proceedings
Topics from Allerts Monitor
Request Allerts Monitor