We find the quickest route to where you want to go
No conflicts of interest
We know what to keep in mind with distressed M&A
The goal is to secure company survival
Insolvency Administrators and Trustees
Allert & Co. for Insolvency Administrators and Trustees
For more than a decade we have been successfully assisting insolvency administrators, management and businesspersons and guiding companies through fruitful transitions into a new future.
Working quietly and reliably in the background - we have 15 years of experience in learning the ins and outs of insolvency proceedings and how to sell businesses during the course of court-ordered restructurings. Retaining value and making sure companies and jobs are preserved. Working quickly and with confidence, independent of any particular bank, we find customised, practical solutions during time-sensitive situations!
- Expertise in selling unprofitable companies
- Value-maximizing sales process
- Structured investor processes during normal insolvency- and § 270a and § 270b InsO (Bankruptcy Act) proceedings
- Concentration on reaching quick and reliable conclusion
- Certified under DIN ISO 9001:2015, reliable and complete documentation of proceedings
Topics from Allerts Monitor
Request Allerts Monitor